Powerboat Level 2 is a great course that develops really valuable core skills.
The challenge after Level 2 is getting time to hone and develop those skills.
Getting afloat on one of our ‘Development Days’ alongside an instructor is a really beneficial way to do this.
Your instructor could cover the following topics with you during your time with him/her:
- Leaving and coming alongside
- Using springs to leave and come alongside
- Man overboard
- Handling at planing speed
- Use of waypoints and routes
- Pilotage plans for harbour entries
- Any other areas you wish to cover
There is complete flexibility in how we construct the day so the list shown is just a guide.
The key thing with this day is about really building on the skills gained at Level 2 so ahead of the day
let us know the particular areas that you wish to work on and we’ll construct a day that works for all on the course.