Carteret Lunch or Dinner RIB Voyage
Join us on our popular voyage to the vibrant port of Carteret, a busy fishing and sailing harbour with its
infamous seasonal market on Thursday mornings, offering fresh and local produce from scrumptious fish,
fruit, cheese, sweet treats, vegetables and more! But that’s not all- with plenty of restaurants across the
Island, you can enjoy the finest cuisine for lunch or dinner, ranging from Moule Frites,
platters of "Fruit de Mer", traditional French cuisine and Michelin star fine dining.
As the perfect setting for an adventure-filled family outing, you’ll also find hundreds of miles of coastal
trails to explore, with golden sandy beaches for those looking for a tranquil picnic, ocean swim or dip in the
crystal-clear waters. Book today for the Carteret voyage of a lifetime. C’est parti!
Please note, meal is not included.
Carteret Voyage Highlights
- The opportunity to see Bottlenose dolphins.
- Idyllic scenery perfect for bird watching.
- Michelin star fine dining and the finest French cuisine!
- Stunning sand, land and sea habitats to explore.
- Golden sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters to enjoy.
- Just a 30-minute RIB ride from St. Catherine's.
4.5 Hour Voyage
£55.00 per adult
£50.00 per child (4 - 17 Years)
Time ashore is approximately up to 3.5 hours
If you are looking for a private or corporate charter get in
contact with us or
email us at [email protected]
Please arrive 15 minutes before
the departure time so that we can provide you with essential safety gear and get you
onboard comfortably. With multiple departure locations, please check your booking confirmation (sometimes this can go into spam).
- Our experienced crew will provide you with jackets and lifejackets for the duration of the voyage.
- Bring a camera to capture all your Island RIB Voyage highlights.
- Take sun block/protection and stay hydrated.
- Plenty of space aboard for swimwear and snorkelling equipment.
- St. Catherine's to Carteret, about 30 minutes voyage time
- Free Parking available at St. Catherine's and Gorey.
- Gorey to Carteret, about 30 minutes voyage time
- St. Helier to Carteret, about 45 minutes voyage time.
- Picnics are welcome but BBQs not recommended
- Passport or ID card is required.
This is a fast RIB ride - cruising at around 30knts (38mph), therefore for safety reasons,
we regret this voyage is not suitable for pregnant women.