North Coast RIB Voyage
Explore Jersey’s most dramatic views on the North Coast with soaring cliffs, rare migrant birds and beautiful bays filled
with historic sites. On this exhilarating North Coast voyage, we’ll take you to Rozel Bay with its historic harbour,
Bouley bay and the black dog legend, Bonne Nuit where the Governor's summer residence is, and Devil's Hole cave - a
remarkable and spooky blowhole that has been eroded into Jersey’s coastline; here, we may have to sacrifice one or two passengers!
If you’re looking to experience fresh sea air in a truly beautiful setting, you’ll find it here with our North Coast voyage.
North Coast Voyage Highlights
- The opportunity to see Bottlenose dolphins.
- Knowledgeable Jersey Guide.
- Exploring in and out of the stunning North Coast bays.
- Up and close to the shoreline.
- Hear thrilling myths and tales from Jersey’s history.
- Experience the spookiness and wonder of Devils Hole Cave!.
1.5 Hour Voyage
£37.50 per adult
£32.50 per child (4 - 17 Years)
You do not leave the boat on this voyage.
If you are looking for a private or corporate charter get in
contact with us or
email us at [email protected]