Herm RIB Voyage
As a stunning haven of shell beaches and natural coastlines to explore, our Herm voyage is ideal for anyone wanting to
slip away from the disruptions of modern life; with no cars or crowds, Herm is the perfect place to stay for a truly
relaxing holiday in the British Isles. With spectacular views of neighbouring islands and the French Coast, you’ll enjoy
gentle scenic coastal paths, which can be walked in their entirety in just a few hours! You’ll also find the picturesque
sheltered cove of Belvoir Bay, filled with sandy paths and rock pools bursting with life, perfect for children to discover.
Herm Voyage Highlights
- The opportunity to see Bottlenose dolphins.
- Idyllic scenery perfect for bird watching.
- Scenic coastal paths and sheltered coves.
- Stunning sand, land and sea habitats with plenty to explore.
- Shell beaches and crystal-clear waters to enjoy.
8.5 Hour Voyage
£70.00 per adult
£65.00 per child (4 - 17 Years)
Time ashore is approximately 6 hours.
If you are looking for a private or corporate charter get in
contact with us or
email us at [email protected]
Please arrive 15 minutes before
the departure time so that we can provide you with essential safety gear and get you
onboard comfortably. With multiple departure locations, please check your booking confirmation (sometimes this can go into spam).
- Our experienced crew will provide you with jackets and lifejackets for the duration of the voyage.
- Bring a camera to capture all your Island RIB voyage highlights.
- Take sun block/protection and stay hydrated.
- Plenty of space aboard for swimwear and snorkelling equipment.
- St. Catherine's to Herm, about 50 minutes voyage time - North Coast.
- Free parking available at St Catherines.
- St. Helier to Sark, about 50/55 minutes voyage time - South and West Coast.
- St. Helier paid waterfront underground Carpark.
This is a fast RIB ride - cruising at around 30knts (38mph), therefore for safety reasons,
we regret this voyage is not suitable for pregnant women.