Les Minquiers RIB Voyage
Join us on this exploratory RIB voyage to one of wonders of the natural world,
Les Minquiers (also known as ‘The Minkies’), is home to breath-taking scenery including its infamous
reef at over 300 km2 (larger than most British cities), which boasts hundreds of granite fangs,
wildlife, geology and archaeology- more spectacular than anywhere else in Europe.
At high water (around 50 metres!) the stunning surroundings of the Island are submerged except the
charming Maitresse, with stone cottages and no permanent inhabitants, Minquiers is the perfect
getaway for peace and tranquillity. Book today for this scenic voyage of a lifetime!
Minquiers Voyage Highlights
- The opportunity to see Bottlenose dolphins and Grey Seals
- Idyllic scenery perfect for bird watching
- Unique sand, land and sea habitats to explore
- Golden sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters to enjoy
- Just a 30-minute RIB ride from St. Helier and 30 minutes from St. Catherine's
3 Hour Voyage
£55.00 per adult
£50.00 per child (4 - 17 Years)
Time ashore is approximately 1.45 to 2 hours.
If you are looking for a private or corporate charter get in
contact with us or
email us at [email protected]
Please arrive 15 minutes before
the departure time so that we can provide you with essential safety gear and get you
onboard comfortably. With multiple departure locations, please check your booking confirmation (sometimes this can go into spam).
- Our experienced crew will provide you with jackets and lifejackets for the duration of the voyage.
- Bring a camera to capture all your Island RIB voyage highlights.
- Take sun block/protection and stay hydrated.
- Plenty of space aboard for swimwear and snorkelling equipment.
- St. Helier, Albert Pier to the Minquiers, about 30 minutes voyage time
- St. Helier paid waterfront underground Carpark
- St. Catherine's to the Minquiers, about 35/40 minutes voyage time
- Free parking available at St Catherines.
- Picnics are welcome but BBQs not recommended
This is a fast RIB ride - cruising at around 30knts (38mph), therefore for safety reasons,
we regret this voyage is not suitable for pregnant women.