Ecrehous Wildlife RIB Voyage
Join us for our Ecrehous voyage and experience the wildlife and wonder the jewel of Jersey has to offer,
from serene picnics and crystal-clear waters, to stunning habitats including golden sandy-shores, sunrises,
shingle banks, reefs and boulder fields. You’ll also get the opportunity to witness one of the largest
breeding populations of Bottlenose dolphins in the British Isles, grey seals and spectacular bird species.
What’s more, Ecrehous is situated just 6 nautical miles East of St. Catherine's that’s only 15 minutes away
with our exhilarating RIB experience!
Ecrehous Voyage Highlights
- The opportunity to see Bottlenose dolphins and Grey Seals
- Idyllic scenery perfect for bird watching
- Unique sand, land and sea habitats to explore
- Golden sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters to enjoy
- Just a 15-minute RIB ride from St. Catherine's
2 Hour Voyage
£40.00 per adult
£35.00 per child (4 - 17 Years)
During a 2-hour voyage, time ashore is approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
3 Hour Voyage
£50.00 per adult
£45.00 per child (4 - 17 Years)
During a 3-hour voyage, time ashore is approximately 1:45 to 2 hours.
If you are looking for a private or corporate charter get in
contact with us or
email us at [email protected]ndribvoyages.je
Please arrive 15 minutes before
the departure time so that we can provide you with essential safety gear and get you
onboard comfortably. With multiple departure locations, please check your booking confirmation (sometimes this can go into spam).
- Our experienced crew will provide you with jackets and lifejackets for the duration of the voyage.
- Bring a camera to capture all your Island RIB voyage highlights.
- Take sun block/protection and stay hydrated.
- Plenty of space aboard for swimwear and snorkelling equipment.
- Free parking available at St Catherines.
- St. Catherine's to the Ecrehous voyage time is around 15 minutes.
- Picnics are welcome but BBQs not recommended
This is a fast RIB ride - cruising at around 30knts (38mph), therefore for safety reasons,
we regret this voyage is not suitable for pregnant women.