Sark RIB Voyage
Join us for a voyage to the crown jewel of the Channel Islands, huddled between Guernsey and Jersey,
Sark is the ultimate escape from the noise and bright lights of modern life.
With a car-free landscape filled with majestic bays, scenery, coastal paths, honeycombed spectacular anemone caves,
and cliff-top picnic spots, Sark is perfect for those who love the adventurous outdoors, with a plethora of activities to enjoy;
from walking, cave exploring, secret beaches, rock pooling, cycling and traditional horse and carriages tours,
Sark offers a fun day out for all the family. But that’s not all- as the world’s first ‘Dark Island’,
Sark has no light pollution, offering crystal-clear air which gives spellbinding views of the Milky Way and the rest of the night sky.
Sark Voyage Highlights
- The opportunity to see Bottlenose dolphins.
- Honeycombed spectacular anemone caves.
- Spell binding star gazing on the world’s first ‘Dark Island’.
- Traditional horse and carriage tours.
- Majestic cliffs, caves and costal paths for the whole family.
- Golden sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters to enjoy.
- Just a 45-minute RIB ride from St. Catherine's.
8.5 Hour Voyage
£70.00 per adult
£65.00 per child (4 - 17 Years)
Time ashore is approximately 6 hours.
If you are looking for a private or corporate charter get in
contact with us or
email us at [email protected]
Please arrive 15 minutes before
the departure time so that we can provide you with essential safety gear and get you
onboard comfortably. With multiple departure locations, please check your booking confirmation (sometimes this can go into spam).
- Our experienced crew will provide you with jackets and lifejackets for the duration of the voyage.
- Bring a camera to capture all your Island RIB voyage highlights.
- Take sun block/protection and stay hydrated.
- Plenty of space aboard for swimwear and snorkelling equipment.
- St. Catherine's to Sark, about 45 minutes voyage time - North Coast.
- Free parking available at St Catherines.
- St. Helier to Sark, about 50/55 minutes voyage time - South and West Coast.
- St. Helier paid waterfront underground Carpark.
This is a fast RIB ride - cruising at around 30knts (38mph), therefore for safety reasons,
we regret this voyage is not suitable for pregnant women.