South Coast RIB Voyage
Enjoy our South Coast voyage, as we speed up the spine of Jersey Island, running along the beautiful coast line where
you’ll hear from our knowledgeable Jersey Guide about the decapitation of Helier, see up close where the Roebuck
sunk and experience the iconic La Corbiere Lighthouse, soaring over Jersey’s western corner. You’ll also hear the
thrilling tale about the adventures of Louisa Journeaux, who was lost at sea only to be found a month later,
alive or not... join us on this historical voyage for all the family- not to be missed!
South Coast Voyage Highlights
- Knowledgeable Jersey Guide.
- Hear thrilling myths and tales from Jersey’s history.
- Exploring in and out of the stunning North Coast bays.
- In and out of the South coastal bays.
- Up and close to the beautiful South Coast shoreline.
- Marvel at the iconic La Corbiere Lighthouse.
1.5 Hour Voyage
£40.00 per adult
£35.00 per child (4 - 17 Years)
Time ashore is approximately 6 hours.
If you are looking for a private or corporate charter get in
contact with us or
email us at [email protected]